PAC Storage All Flash Unified Storage
Powerful, cost-efficient, resilient SSD-optimized
All-Flash Array Storage
The PAC Storage GS All-Flash all flash unified storage is designed to deliver optimal SSD performance with low latency, extend SSD lifespan, and wider product selections in terms of performance, connectivity, and form factor choices to meet the demanding requirements in a modern data center. GS All-Flash can handle large amounts of I/O, high amount of file transfer under high workloads, and can reach more than 700K IOPS for random reads with a response time of less than 0.5 milliseconds.
The GS All-Flash 2000 and 3000 series are the cost-performance solutions that provide high acceleration of enterprise applications such as database, virtualization, VDI, Microsoft Exchange, and media/entertainment-related applications.
Powerful Unified Storage Performance and Reliability
- GS All-Flash is a unified storage system that supports both block and file-level applications, and incorporates Infortrend’s unique block-device design and highly reliable RAID technology to deliver powerful performance and reliability.
- Optimize solid-state drive (SSD) flash storage
- Extend SSD lifespan
- Lower latency and raise performance. It would deliver lightning speed performance for enterprise applications such as database, VDI; and also enable users to optimize data center footprint and energy efficiency.
Optimized SSD Performance with Low Latency
- GSa family provides optimal SSD performance with low latency and extensive SSD lifespan, and can handle more than 700K IOPS for random reads with a response time of less than 0.5 milliseconds. It is ideal for demanding enterprise workloads such as database, virtualization, VDI, Microsoft Exchange, and media/ entertainment-related applications.
High Availability with Redundancy
- GS line of all-flash arrays are designed with no single point of failure technology (redundant controller hardware) for redundancy and include our enhanced firmware with Intelligent Drive Recovery (IDR) and SSD lifespan monitoring features to ensure data availability.
Rich Selections of Host Interfaces
- GSa offers versatile host interfaces: FC 16Gb/s, FC 8Gb/s, iSCSI 40Gb/s, iSCSI 10Gb/s, iSCSI 1Gb/s, InfiniBand 56Gb/s and SAS 12Gb/s. Enterprises can choose according to their needs. Furthermore, 40GbE/10GbE/1GbE ports are also offered for fast and reliable data sharing and transfer in network environments.Type your paragraph here.
Cloud Ready for Future-Proof Expansion
- Anticipating the exponential growth of enterprise data, GSa offers optional cloud gateway that connects to cloud services such as Amazon S3, Microsoft Azure, Openstack Swift, and Alibaba Cloud for future-proof support of capacity expansion or remote-backup to the cloud.
Cache Backup Module (CBM) to Prevent Data Loss
- When unexpected power failures occur, Infortrend CBM will kick-in and use the backup power to store cache data to flash module and prevent potential data loss. Once external power is back on, the data in the flash module will then be restored to drives. CBM can effectively reduce data loss.
Modular Design to Lower Maintenance Complexity
- GSa family offers the modular design of the power supplies, fans, controllers, host boards, and other storage components to lower maintenance complexity. If any module fails, Enterprises can simply replace with a functional one. Coupled with quick technical support and RMA services, your storage system is well-protected from any down time, resulting in better productivity and reliability.