Highly Available Comprehensive Cloud Integrated Unified Storage Systems
The PAC Storage GS Family is a single consolidated file, block and object storage system with cloud-integrated features. Its compact design requires less space and consumes less power, making configurations and maintenance simpler and easier. Furthermore, the PAC Storage GS Family also provides users with power in excellent performances and data services, flexibility with Flash or hybrid configurations, availability with dual controllers and IDR, and complete cloud features.
- PAC Storage 2000 available in 2.5" 24 bay and 3.5" 12, 16 and 24 bay
- PAC Storage 3000 available in 3.5" 60 bay
- PAC Storage 4000 available in 2.5" 24 bay and 3.5" 16 bay
- PAC Storage All-Flash available in 2.5" 25 & 25 bay.
Features and Benefits
- Unified Storage: Unified Storage providing block, file, and object services in one storage system
- Simplicity: Simplicity in our user-friendly management interface EonOne, which provides a single control center for system management and resource monitoring
- Cloud Integration: Cloud Integration in intelligent data allocation algorithms for excellent cloud utilization, and features in cloud cache, cloud tiering, and cloud backup
- Cost Performance: Exceptional Cost Performance in outstanding IOPS and throughput, comprehensive data services, all flash / hybrid flash support, and support for up to 444 HDDs
- Availability & Reliability: Availability & Reliability in IDR support to make sure all hard drives are healthy, super capacitor for cache protection, and no-single-point-of-failure hardware design
Datasheet for GS 2000 & 4000 Series
Datasheet for GS 3000 Series
Datasheet for GS Series All FLASH Array