PLEASE READ THIS DISCLAIMER CAREFULLY AND THOROUGHTLY PRIOR TO DOWNLOAD.
All software and tools (“Software”) available for download from the PAC Storage web sites are provided on an ‘as is, as available’ basis, without warranty of any kind, either express or implied, including, but not limited to, the implied warranties of fitness for a purpose, or the warranty of non-infringement.
PAC Storage makes no warranty that:
- The Software will meet your requirements or expectations.
- The Software will be uninterrupted, timely, secure or error-free.
- Any errors in the Software obtained from us will be corrected.
- The results that may be obtained from the use of the Software will be effective, accurate or reliable.
The Software and their documentation made available on this website:
- Could include technical or other mistakes, inaccuracies or typographical errors. PAC Storage may make changes to the software or documentation made available on its web site at any time without prior-notice.
- May be out of date, and PAC Storage makes no commitment to update such materials.
PAC Storage assumes no responsibility for errors or omissions in the Software or documentation available from its web site.
In no event shall PAC Storage be liable to you or any third parties for any special, punitive, incidental, indirect or consequential damages of any kind, or any damages whatsoever, including, without limitation, those resulting from loss of use, data or profits, and on any theory of liability, arising out of or in connection with the use of the Software.
The use of the Software downloaded through the PAC Storage site is done at your own discretion and risk and with agreement that you will be solely responsible for any damage to your computer system or loss of data that results from such activities. No advice or information, whether oral or written, obtained by you from PAC Storage or from the PAC Storage web site shall create any warranty for the Software.
By downloading the Software, you acknowledge that you have read, understand and agree to this disclaimer.